Votes: 89 10.4%
  • Black Mica

Votes: 106 12.4%
  • Pure White

Votes: 103 12.1%
  • Sunburst Yellow

Votes: 106 12.4%

• Total voters
YA WOOOOO 25F they didnt make p5s in the best color ever did they... yall shoulda bought a sedan hahahha jk. i almost bought a black mica

me too

we should just start a rust thread, or try to find an old one, cause im sure there is one

Right now I'm just working on getting her all in working order, lights, tires, oil change, sway bar links, fixing lines in my rear defroster. Any mods I take on in the near future need to be cheap, I've seen some great things, like working windows without the key in the ignition, along with some inexpensive cosmetic stuff. She's my first car (I drove my parents car for a while, and going to school in Boston I don't really need a car) so I'm really looking forward to playing around and learning a lot. (cabpatch)

well you gota great First car, because this thing is such a fun car to drive.
im done wit the cars, ive put in a good amnt of money into, it and now im investing in a WRX STI wagon baby! and keep this as my DD

well you gota great First car, because this thing is such a fun car to drive.
im done wit the cars, ive put in a good amnt of money into, it and now im investing in a WRX STI wagon baby! and keep this as my DD

So ur doing an STI conversion on it ?

Looks like there are more Sunlight Silver P5's out there. Think about it, that kinda sucks.

Back