• Sunburst Yellow

Votes: 106 12.4%

• Total voters
Silver.

Attachments

• IMG_20190818_160309_01.jpg
    IMG_20190818_160309_01.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 317
I call her Daytona... She is MOTHER FREAKING BRIGHT-ASS YELLOW (cheerbanana)(cabpatch)

silver, but I think the Fr Rt door and Lt R door were blue in a previous life. no accident info to speak of but it seems so, she's missing the lower rockers and fog lights. the lower grille is some fake one screwed in to place.

So after various threads pertaining to the p5s colors, I decided to make this poll to see what colors of the p5 are around on this forum. So vote for your color so we can see what color is the most plentiful and which is the most rare! (at least on mazdas247 that is!) Put the color that your p5 was originally please! Those who have an aftermarket paint job can post what it is after polling!
My favorite is sunburst yellow, but still love my midnight blue.

Love our '02 Silver MP5! We got it for our son to go back and forth from college and it only had 135K miles on it. Now dealing with a little morning sickness to get into drive without the O/D light coming on but otherwise a great driving little car!

Attachments

• MP5.png
    MP5.png
    293.6 KB · Views: 26
Love our '02 Silver MP5! We got it for our son to go back and forth from college and it only had 135K miles on it. Now dealing with a little morning sickness to get into drive without the O/D light coming on but otherwise a great driving little car!
Very clean! 😎

Latest posts

Back