Sway bar end links

Any suggestions as to where to find a four for a reasonable price? I've been driving without them for about 6 months. Really doesnt feel any different. Our sways are dinky stock.

Your best bet would be to keep an eye out on the "For Sale" thread for a good deal. Or spend $27 each at Onlinemazdaparts.com

the stock endlinks are dinky ha ha
the whole suspesion is dinky lol. Lots of weak points. I'm putting the stock suspension back on the car so I figure it might change the feel alot without the sways. With the tiens it doesnt feel to squirrley.

just managed some adjustable AWR rear endlinks for $35 shipped

Good deals are to be had, just gotta look for em

since there is a thread about endlinks......what endlinks are best to use with a lowering kit....i gots the hp blues and struts.... i used the stock end links....but it never has really felt tight.....it handles better than before....but yeah....if ya know what i mean

Sorry to bump a slightly older thread but...

I purchased some new rear endlinks from another member back in December. I didn't get them installed until February. About a month ago a "clunking" came about and I couldn't pin-point if it was the front or the rear. So, I took the rear end links and sway bar out from under the car...

The clunk disappeared, surely these $50 end links which still look new are not messed up. Did I install them incorrectly? The old ones were stuck to the old struts but they never clunked and they were probably the original at about 218,000 miles. At that time I pulled the entire rear sway bar too. There was at least 4 months in-between un-installing and re-installing the rear sway and end links, maybe I did it wrong? Could someone post the angle at which the rear links and sway-bar are supposed to sit?

Also, is there an easy way to test these links? They still look new...

Thanks in advance...

I believe the sway bar is supposed to sit parallel to the ground. Also, did you lube the bushings? I've heard that (edit) not lubing can cause clunk.

Sorry to bump a slightly older thread but...

I purchased some new rear endlinks from another member back in December. I didn't get them installed until February. About a month ago a "clunking" came about and I couldn't pin-point if it was the front or the rear. So, I took the rear end links and sway bar out from under the car...

The clunk disappeared, surely these $50 end links which still look new are not messed up. Did I install them incorrectly? The old ones were stuck to the old struts but they never clunked and they were probably the original at about 218,000 miles. At that time I pulled the entire rear sway bar too. There was at least 4 months in-between un-installing and re-installing the rear sway and end links, maybe I did it wrong? Could someone post the angle at which the rear links and sway-bar are supposed to sit?

Also, is there an easy way to test these links? They still look new...

Thanks in advance...

Your clunk disappeared because you removed your swaybar, which is the real culprit (the bushings underneath the car are poorly designed and cause the clunking, not your endlinks).

Back