My Miata w/pics

APEXistud

:
1990 Mazda Miata
Since I haven't been on here in ages and haven't really posted pics of my Miata in current form, I figured I'd post some info. Surprisingly/unfortunately, the list of mods is pretty short and I don't believe in posting brake setups unless I've got an upgraded kit of some kind. There are full sized pics if you follow the link to my Flickr.

Stance GR+ Coilovers
Sportmax 513's +15offset with Falken 912 195/45/15's
Autopower Rollbar
Used to have RSR GTII Exhaust, but sold it like a dumb ass.
Front & Rear R-Package Lip
Custom Faded R-Package Trunk Spoiler

Currently, I'm not focusing on saving up for other toys, so I don't plan on doing anything else. Maybe better wheels if I make another bonus next year.

Here are some pics. Enjoy

In the beginning just after RS*R Down Springs/AGX install

After rim install same suspension "Too tall"

RS*R Exhaust damn I miss it.

Right after the Stance GR+ Install (a little too low for my liking)

Topless and poorly exposed pictures

Most recent pics at the DIY car wash

This is how I imagine my project will be.

Dropped with a hardtop.

car looks great! Ill be making enough money this year to be able to afford a project car and im leaning towards a miata or a FC rx7...

I love hardtop Miatas :D I don't think it's too low, I think it looks sexy... but I don't have to try and drive it.

Clean miata man. Looks very sharp...I wish I had an R-pkg rear lip spoiler on mine

It's funny how many people want the R-Package trunk spoiler and I don't really care for it. I'll probably buy some Classic Red Spray paint and take care of the faded spoiler.

It's funny how many people want the R-Package trunk spoiler and I don't really care for it. I'll probably buy some Classic Red Spray paint and take care of the faded spoiler.

I understand. Mine has a luggage rack. I've gotten several comments about removing it and adding a spoiler. I think the rack gives it more of a sleeper look; so, it stays, for now. It's got a few other things that make it look more zippy.

Your car looks good, even if you don't like the spoiler. I got the impression you've removed that exhaust. If so, good. That's ugly. No offense; but, those thing sound ugly, as well. Mine has dual exhaust and is pretty quiet, even though it has the LS6 under the hood. Of course, I'm an old fart who doesn't have the same values I had when I was your age.

Last edited:
Car looks awesome, nice and clean. Why'd you ditch the RS*R? And did you roll your fenders or roll AND pull?

Fenders were rolled, but not pulled. I actually had to redo the drivers side a couple of times. Yes I did ditch the exhaust because I got tired of the look and even more tired of the noise. If I was turbo'd, I would have kept it. On top of that, I needed cash. I bought it for $450 and sold it for $400. Not bad considering I had it for 2 years. Thanks for the compliments fellas.

UPDATE...

Came out to my car a couple of weekends ago and found this s***. Friggin hondafanboys. At least my top wasn't stolen.

Holy s***! They could have at least had the decency to put it on 3 blocks instead of totally screwing over the bumper alignment and skirts.
Asses.

Back