FS: 2003 Black Mica MSP #911

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinking bottle of wine and smoking the cigar. So, price is going down.

$10,500

Most prestine MSP out there!!!!

Andrew

PS - Going to Atlanta, GA on Feb 19th and then New Orleans, LA from Feb 20-22nd. So, anyone interested around that area, I'm willing to drive the car to deliver.

Sale has to be final for me to drive the car there. Not putting the miles just for someone to look at it.

Last edited:
Wonderful weekend to drive the Speed around.

Car was washed and detailed.

CAI filter was recharged. She now sounds like a pissed off wild turkey in heat. That's right........crazy stuff.

Went to Philadelphia, PA this past weekend to take the train to NYC for a 5k Run/Walk. Car drove exceptionally well. Avg 34 mpg.

IT was a very enjoyable ride. It actually made me think twice about selling. I can't stress enough how this car handles through I-95 traffic.

Free on the weekends. I can work out something on Wednesdays as well, but in the afternoon.

If you are serious, I'd recommend purchasing a Pre-Purchase Inspection (PPI) from Mazda. But, if you'd like to come down to see the car, you are more than welcome to.

Keep in mind do, you can't leave with the car unless you bring cash, cuz checks and/or cashier's check need a few days to clear.

Andrew

I live in Long Island, Ny, so I'd have to plan ahead before making a trip out there. When are you free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back