is it worth it??

FL_MS6

:
2006 MS6
Since ive never owned an MS6, i figured you guys would be the best to ask..im currently looking into getting an 06 MS6 with 48 grand on it..its for 18500..im pretty sure we can get it for around 17, 17500..around there..do you guys think this is worth it??

Miles seem real high for the price range. I picked up a clean 06 GT with half the miles for 18k back in october. With almost 50k miles on it I'd look for a much deeper discount, or look for one with lower miles on it.

WAY too much. I paid $18,500 for mine a year and a half ago with only 6k miles on it. And I am in Florida too. I think one with the miles as high as what you stated should go for around 16k MAX!

Keep shopping. I paid 15300 for an 06 GT w/ 30k miles last month here in Colorado. They are running thru the auction in the 12-13k range lately due to all of the lease returns coming in.

awesome..thanks for all the input guys..ill see if he will come WAY down..or ill just go somewhere else..but you guys deff made me know what kind of car to get..its not like im in a rush, or in that case..like im going anywhere!!! hahaha..

Keep shopping. I paid 15300 for an 06 GT w/ 30k miles last month here in Colorado. They are running thru the auction in the 12-13k range lately due to all of the lease returns coming in.

yep yep. got my 06 gt w/ 34k for a little under 14k and it is a lease return bought through an auction.

yep yep. got my 06 gt w/ 34k for a little under 14k and it is a lease return bought through an auction.

THAT^^

is a HELLuva deal!

I cant believe how much these cars have depreciated!!!

They used to retail for 28, now they sell for so much less!!

wow.

awesome..thanks for all the input guys..ill see if he will come WAY down..or ill just go somewhere else..but you guys deff made me know what kind of car to get..its not like im in a rush, or in that case..like im going anywhere!!! hahaha..
When you find the right deal don't hesitate to snatch it up. And if you have any more questions you know where to come. Happy hunting.

Don't forget to walk out at the dealer at least once:)I just got mine last monday. 06 MS6 GT w/ 19k miles for 15,700.

stupid united states *shakes fist* lol!! i got my 06 gt with 40000 km for 20500, and that was the cheapest one i could find up here.. most of them run around 25000 :(

you should, tonnes of people go to the states to buy cars. i just wanted a warranty with mine and theyre not transferable

Latest posts

Back