I did it??

/RX-8Chick

:
Winning Blue RX-8 MT and Aquatic Blue Mica 2 MT
So I've been tooling around for a few months now trying to find a replacement car for my '00 Nissan Altima... Test drove a few cars back in October and some today. Happened to stop at a Chevy dealer (mainly because Bret wanted to drive a Corvette) and low and behold, they have this gorgeous car sitting on ramps, showing itself to the world. I say, HEY! I want to test drive this car!! Go for a little joy ride and give them a small refundable deposit to save it....

I may be an owner of a 2007 Black Mica Mazdaspeed 6 GT in a matter of days... WOOT!!(shocked)

I have wicked bad night time/snowy pictures of it on my cell phone.. if I can manage to get them on my computer I'll post them for S's and G's.

Do it!

I'm guessing a yes to that. Then the question becomes, which do you mod more? ;) I was in the same boat when we started modding our Acura CL and Mazda at the same time.

Yes, I'm keeping the 8... it's currently banned to the garage until there's sufficient rain to wash away all the salt and sand.. an AWD will be a welcome change from the FWD fighting the steering as I slide around on the road. Haha this morning I started up the driveway to my work a little sideways, and not on purpose.

Yes, the question becomes, which car do I mod more... thankfully I've done a lot to the 8 already and I'm fairly content with it. Now that I'm considering a turbo vehicle I'll probably drop the idea of giving the 8 a turbo. I know that I want a BOV because that sound is amazing and needs to be heard. Other than that, I haven't done much research into what mods to do.

Yeah the keyless entry is sweet!! I'm looking forward to heated seats too!!

Did some more research since I happened to have a copy of the original window sticker. I called the original dealer and it was brought in for oil changes every 4,000 miles and some other minor warranty issues and a tire repair. It has brand new tires so I'm guessing the dealership that's selling it decided they needed to be changed. Also got a quote for insurance and it's less of an increase than I thought it would be. Both very positive things in moving to a final purchase.

Any suggestions on a first mod??? :p

Snow tires for sure. How's the condition of the paint?

Paint looks pretty good. There are a few chips on the hood and I did a relatively good walk around. I'll be bringing my camera when I go to get my Altima appraised and I'll be looking at it a lot closer.

Not sure what kind of tires it has on it, but they're brand new. Still have those little rubber thingers sticking out all over the tire.

Hmmm... intake.....

I bet they have brand new stock tires on.(pukey)

Actually my first mod would be BOV. The stocker leaks.

Back