RX Picture Thread!

InNeedOfBoost

:
1988 Mazda RX7 GTU/1980 RX7
Didn't see one, so i thought id start one...lets see some of your RX's....doesnt really have to be a 7.

Ill start
Here is my 88 GTU

DSC00596.jpg

updates005.jpg

updates008.jpg

updates003.jpg

SNOWDAYS007.jpg

It actually snowed here in central texas the other night!
SNOWDAYS011.jpg

nice cars, and you are just a couple of hours away from me. here are my two favorite rotary pics;
rx7shots3-1.jpg

rx7shots2-1.jpg

the grey t 2 is mine and the other two are people that i know from my local rx club.

sweet, didnt know there was that much of a rotary following in the houston area. i lived in spring for 3 years before coming to CS. any meets coming up soon? im down for the drive!

sweet, didnt know there was that much of a rotary following in the houston area. i lived in spring for 3 years before coming to CS. any meets coming up soon? im down for the drive!

yeah, we have a pretty decent group down here as of lately. the original crowd wasn't that great, but it has built up over the years as we have been buying cars from across state lines (mine came from ohio). the red convertible in the picture is a MONSTER, btw.

sweet, ima have to come down there next time you guys have a meet, i used to go to a lot of meets in houston, but i was always the only 7 there, always RX8's, but never any 7's.

cool, i am going to put together a cruise/dyno day in january, so just keep up with me on here. i will definitely post it in this section to try to get as much rotary participation as possible.

alt, man...whats your deal.

i didnt see a thread on here for RX owner's cars...so i started one. i put it in the 7 section cause i noticed most RX owners on here are 7 owners. if there is a problem with it than move it if you want, i dont care. i was just trying to get some traffic going in this section.

wow, my bad...

Latest posts

Back