:: trip Info :: ???

I just traded my '06 3-GT in for a '06 speed6-GT...
now work w/ me here ive searched... couldn't find any info on this...

whats w/ the Blank button on the center console near the "AMB" button??
(for those w/o Navi)

Can we get something to go there???

========

Also main for this thread is.. Does the Speed6-GT w/ all of its power & options, not have a Info button/screen... as in displays::
- "remaining mileage" (on tank of fuel)
- "mpg"
- "Current fuel usage"
- etc.....

---

these were functions i enjoyed using on my 3... & to not have them on the speed6 is a disappointment... - bad enough the car doesn't have auto rain sensing wipers & auto headlights......

That blank button is for the "open/close" or "tilt" feature of the NAV. Does nothing for those without it.

As far as the trip computer, none of the first generation 6's (03-08?) came with a trip computer. It sucks, but if you really want the features of MPG average, instantaneous, etc, try a DashHawk.

yeah the open to close is bs lol also the tilt feature i cant find a single tilt i like one my navi LOL

I actually asked about getting a button to put in there instead of the spacer, but apparently according to the dealer I asked you can't buy just the button and mounting, they said they can only get the whole unit. If you find a source for the button alone, let me know!

damn.. im goin to have to buy a junk center console... & re-wire the button for something else...
heh

i hate the blank button...
reminds me of a honda i yusta have.. it had no A/C - had a balnk button where the A/C button should have been

Back