Fatti03msp's Build Thread

haha nice.

Got some new pics of the motor and the other hole on the backside that i didnt have pics of before. This one is bigger.

DSC_0395.jpg

DSC_0397.jpg

DSC_0402.jpg

DSC_0403.jpg

Pardon my laziness, don't feel like reading through the thread. Did you figure out what you were going to do for a head yet? I still have that FS-DE head if you want it. I'll be in Sterling/Dulles on Friday and would be willing to bring it with me.

Pardon my laziness, don't feel like reading through the thread. Did you figure out what you were going to do for a head yet? I still have that FS-DE head if you want it. I'll be in Sterling/Dulles on Friday and would be willing to bring it with me.

i still dont know whats up with my head yet, my mechanic mother past away so he had a few days off. but where is sterling/dulles?

well got another lil project on the back burner for the MSP

PS work done by chowhoundMSP
black and spicy.jpg

Hopefully my new summers wheels

Just need to find someone that will take my black 17's for a set MSP wheels.

Last edited:
Fatti send me a pic and specs of your black wheels i have a set of MSP i might be willing to trade

Dropped of my 626 VC to get powder coated to match my paint as much as possible and i talked to my mechanic and my head is repairable and i bent a few valves. YAY!!!!!!

Hopefully ill be running next month sometime and ill be able to get my coilovers and turbolife FMIC on soon.

Cant weight for May 16th, dyno day and last time i was there i hit 190whp on a mustang dyno. im shooting for over 270whp on the same dyno when i get my car back.... wish me luck haha.

Back