Fatti03msp's Build Thread

its ok, im only 18 so i have time to get my feet wet in the auto tuning world, i just cant wait to wake up every morning and look outside and see a IX MR sitting in my driveway begging me to spool up its snail

its ok, im only 18 so i have time to get my feet wet in the auto tuning world, i just cant wait to wake up every morning and look outside and see a IX MR sitting in my driveway begging me to spool up its snail

AWD FTL haha. But ya they are really nice cars just expensive as s*** to own, your insurance will probably be higher then your car payment.

yeah i looked at evos before the msp,450 car payments and 370 insrance did not sound like fun haha

AWD FTL haha. But ya they are really nice cars just expensive as s*** to own, your insurance will probably be higher then your car payment.

ya but my parents split car insurance with me 50/50 thats the only help i get from them. so when i do get my evo i think ill have about 10k for the down payment and enough income for the monthly payments

i would definitely have that tow company replace the exhaust. that's messed up man! good luck on the build. loving the mods coming in so far!

i would definitely have that tow company replace the exhaust. that's messed up man! good luck on the build. loving the mods coming in so far!

thanks man, tom. a letter will be going to the tow truck company the have 10 days to pay and if they do not agree to fix my exhaust then the courts will be sending out a letter for them to appear at court.

are you going to get a new exhaust then man? Like as in a new company's Exhaust, cause i gotta promote the GHL :) haha

Augh
(clutch, flywheel, Welded Diff/ then BC Coilovers/ Then GHL Exhaust, DAMN i need moneiz! LOL)

Oh and im #3 on Cardomain now for the mazda's LOL I gotta get that #1 spot from the Protege ES haha

im trying to get the GHL S-pipe and mid pipe from sandspeed, that will take up half the money then i will need a cat-back.

But if i get the GHL i will have the corksport S-pipe and j-pipe that is welded into a 3" catless midpipe that i will be selling. Once my car is done and back on the road i will have a nice lil parts thread going haha.

damn its looking nice thus far...balls what the tow truck did to your car though. It makes me worried about my own driveway because when I come up or down it its just about that steep...maybe I'm going to have to put the exhaust and suspension springs on hold

damn its looking nice thus far...balls what the tow truck did to your car though. It makes me worried about my own driveway because when I come up or down it its just about that steep...maybe I'm going to have to put the exhaust and suspension springs on hold

ya and i have to take them court so thats going to be a pain in the ass, but no instead of not doing the exhaust and suspension just buy a few bags of concrete and round off the end of the driveway haha.

ya and i have to take them court so thats going to be a pain in the ass, but no instead of not doing the exhaust and suspension just buy a few bags of concrete and round off the end of the driveway haha.

I wish...if I didn't rent...I actually tried to get them to re-do that part because there are people in my block that bottom out if they come up to quick, but they kept telling me it was the city's job to fix it. When I when to the city to tell them to fix it they said it was the landlords job...what a never ending battle. So at least I can relate to how you must feel for the two truck thing

(pow) (nuts)

Back