Fatti03msp's Build Thread

Mostly when writing for those that do not know me very well. I prefer to avoid conflict and misunderstandings... not always easy to do when writing to someone else.

wow you are 100 correct! i have said it before on these forums its hard to get emotion across with text.

Very nice toys... Top of the line definitely Congrats, now you'll going to feel the difference and the power this car and engine can give, Unleash the BEAST !!!

So i talked to my mechanic today, he got the motor our for me. He said i did a good number on it. He hasnt had a chance to look at the head but he saying it has a 50/50 chance. My crank is shot, when the rod went threw the block i ruined my starter. and to top it off i put a hole in the BLOCK,OIL PAN UP. thats what they have it called at onlinemazdaparts.com. its what the oil pan bolts to and is between the oil pan and the block. so yay this motor rebuild is becoming more of a nightmare then being fun.

If the head is bad i think im just going to pick up a DD and wait and save the money and get the Stage 2 head from speed circuit.

lol ya, but man is it killing me right now. Bumming rides and all the money is hurting, but once its all over i will be so freaking happy.

Curious, why did you get coilovers if you're hurting on money?

If your head is bad go pull one out of a junk yard.

Last edited:
Curious, why did you get coilovers if you're hurting on money?

If your head is bad go pull one out of a junk yard.

cause i was going to be ok, i was going to get the stage 2 drive shafts, but took them off the list to get the price down, i also didnt expect to have to get a new crank, the oil pan thing, starter, and a head. i talked to few ppl and they said that stuff is usually reusable. but for me none of it is, except the head.

But i have theory with my car lol, go big or go home lol. i try to replace all parts with better ones. Not the best theory but its how i am.

nice choice on parts! I ran forged CP pistons in my old mr2 and thy certainly did the job. the BC's look awesome also, that car is gonna sit awesome when you're done!

I know you're kinda far from my area but there are a lot of reputable shops in my area that I would trust to build my motor, I can definitly recommend RT tuning (rttuning.com) they do awesome work.

I know you're kinda far from my area but there are a lot of reputable shops in my area that I would trust to build my motor, I can definitly recommend RT tuning (rttuning.com) they do awesome work.

me and my buddy are going to build it at a mazda dealership and his coworker nows alot about building performance motors, he builds drag cars as a hobby.

But if all fails i will take your word and talk to them about it.

so no go us doing the whole build at the dealership, to much of a liability issue. So back to square one and spending more money

But got new pics up of stuff that will be going the car while im building it back up.

ya me too this no boost s*** is killing me haha. But mazda is sucking ass and taking for ever to ship my block and a bunch of other stuff. I still need to order a new crank, windage tray and a starter too. Least my car is now driving in the winter haha.

ya, wrapping my rod around it didnt help with keeping my old one. Was really hoping it was going to be able to reuse it.

yep and i put a hole in my windage tray too, and my rod hit my starter when it busted threw the block and broke that too. I really showed that motor who was boss haha.

haha yeah you did, you straight kicked its ass haha

hey dont go haten on no boost, one day when i get my evo i will never go back to the light side

Back