Clutch Kit for Mazdaspeed6

kalonov

:
MazdaSpeed6
Hey folks,

I was told by my mechanic that my clutch is gone bad and I need to replace it ASAP before it ruins the transmission (is it really possible that it might damage the tranny?).

So now I'm looking into some aftermarket clutch kits.

Any advise on the good ones out there for a reasonable price?

So far LUK Clutch Kit is one of my options and the whole assembly costs max $300 which claims to be very robust and heavy duty and lasts long.

Any recommendations on SPEC and FIDANZA? They are kinda pricy though.

Thank you

Last edited:
I waited too long to replace either my throwout bearing or my pressure plate in my 96 Probe GT. They came apart and pieces flew through the case. I had to have my tranny pulled out and welded up.

The Fidanza I bought for it worked out well.

What do you think about these two options:

ACT Clutch Kits Mazdaspeed 6 - $279
Exedy OEM Replacement Clutch Kit for Mazdaspeed 6 - $131

What is the best price for Fidanza and where can I find it?

i would go with the ACT , that is is for you are going for performance , other wise the exedy is perfect

i looked for the ACT clutches on thier website and all they have is an option for the v6. post up where you found that kit for the MS6

for a stock MS6 that needs clutch replacement, capable of blending with future bolt on mods what do you suggest and can you link it? i looked at a stage 1 SPEC kit but im wondering if thats a waste of money for $600+, or will it really outperform any OEM replacements. $1700 from the dealer with labor. LOL!

SPEC Stage 1 vs. OEM Clutch ?

Can someone list pros and cons please ...

I know for the fact i I want to get a brand new OEM clutch assambly (Clutch Disc, Pressure Plate, Pilot Bearing, Release/throughout Bearing) is going to cost $340 shipped from Online Mazda Dealer shipped.

Back