iddle issues

MSPLIFE

:
MSP 3.5
My yellow msp is driving fine, boosting fine, and no dying on me in n.e way. But when is just standing at iddle it kind of goes from 1k to maybe 1.5k and my boost gauge reads 20vc to 23vac. N.e suggestions?

vacuum leak after throttle body (intake manifold gasket, broken vacuum line), sticky IAC, EGR cracked open slightly.

vacuum leak after throttle body (intake manifold gasket, broken vacuum line), sticky IAC, EGR cracked open slightly.

what is sticky IAC? And thank you for your suggestions, i didn't thought about this. I mean dam is so slight b/c actually once the car is warm at iddle it drops from 1k rpm to 800 rpm

Factory engine idle speed is 700rpms. Not exactly sure as each post list different issues but a randomly rising rpm suggest a tps issue to me. Now its perfectly normal to rise at start up and then taper down as the coolant temp rises at idle before driving off.

the problem is that when i start it and is cold it iddles high which is normal but once it is all warm up and even after driving that is warm it still iddles that way. 800 or 700 and it goes to 1000 rpm and it drops to 700 and goes back up. It almost sounds like cams

And it just idles up and down, up and down, consistently like that? Like it revs itself?

yes exacly ^^^. But what do you guys think about this, i fill the gas tank and but a little of seafoam as well in there and but like maybe 2tea spoons of it on the oil by removing my pcv valve and puting it in and drove for like 2 1/2 miles and now its gone. Is there a reson?

My car did that for a while. It was weird and pissed me off. I took off the FMIC I had, went stock, and then it was fine. I really have no idea why it was doing that, but then I got a CEL which ended up being a bad O2 sensor on the exhaust mani. After that idle thing quit, it started not boosting right, bogging down, then I couldn't drive over 2.5K rpms.. all signs point to the fuel pump which is the next thing to put on the car. After getting it back from the shop (they put a new head on, water pump went out), they set the ICV waaaayy too loose, so my idle was very high. I tightened the bolt, it made my idle normal again and it's been fine. Do you have any EMS?

yes exacly ^^^. But what do you guys think about this, i fill the gas tank and but a little of seafoam as well in there and but like maybe 2tea spoons of it on the oil by removing my pcv valve and puting it in and drove for like 2 1/2 miles and now its gone. Is there a reson?

Back