Mod-friendly dealerships in MA/CT?

skubidoobie

:
Mazdaspeed3
Balise Mazda FTL! They won't even let me put a spin-on conversion oil filter on the car, yet they want $85 for an oil change with synthetic(I know that's the going rate{or is it rape?}). Lick my balls Balise! (fu)

hell... what about just a friendly dealership... or knowlegeable dealership.

I called a dealer today looking for a front mask for my MS3. I was staring at it online on mazda's official site. I was told it didnt exist. WTF?

Thomaston isn't far from my gf's house, that's cool. Thinking I should just keep having a dealer do my oil changes so it shows up on a vehicle history report if I ever go to sell it, and I'm due for one in 300 miles (every 2500 miles I change my oil).

try the mazda gallery in norwood. i havent brought my car there for service but they were great when i bought the car. i need to bring it back so they can take care of the window cowl rattle.

I've had good luck with Sentry Mazda.

+1 Sentry is very accomodating so far. just a little bit of a hike.
And Reitrof can confirm they even know i was at epping.

I've had no issues with liberty mazda on 128 in terms of light mods actually the tech was chatting to me about the upgraded motor mount, and their service know how is darn good; however my only gripe with them is they did charge me up the ying-yang for some service. Some other RX-8 guys in the NEPOC group really like them and highly recommend them except for the fact they charge you a lot.

Last edited:
morande in manchester CT was always great with me. Had no problem doing oil changes with oil that i brought in (I would buy my own synthetic) or doing any work on my car even though it was modded. I dont think I ever had them put any aftermarket parts on but I dont seem to recall them shying away from touching them.

Morande has now closed but i think most of the service department moved to the new mazda dealership down the street (carter?). Cant verify that the service dept is as great as it was at their previous location but its worth a shot if its a convenient location for you.

morande in manchester CT was always great with me. Had no problem doing oil changes with oil that i brought in (I would buy my own synthetic) or doing any work on my car even though it was modded. I dont think I ever had them put any aftermarket parts on but I dont seem to recall them shying away from touching them.

Morande has now closed but i think most of the service department moved to the new mazda dealership down the street (carter?). Cant verify that the service dept is as great as it was at their previous location but its worth a shot if its a convenient location for you.

ya its carter now.

do they have the same service manager (minus the lady) ?

don't know sorry. i've personally never used their service dept while being owned by carters. I used carter chevy for years and I drove by this place this past week and noted they were no longer dodge.

Good info guys, friday will probably be my last visit to Balise, it's my 5000 mile oil change (second oil change).

try the mazda gallery in norwood. i havent brought my car there for service but they were great when i bought the car. i need to bring it back so they can take care of the window cowl rattle.

omg i live like 15 min away from the mazdagallery...horrible salesmen and HORRIBLE service. i bought my car at ira in danvers. i hate the mazdagallery with a passion, no knowledge AT ALL! i went there to look at a speed 3 test drove one, the salesman kid took it off the lot to a gas station first with me and my wife in it...he stalled it 3 times...IN THE PARKING LOT!!! no joke. they wouldnt give me wut i wanted, ira gave my 3 grand more on my trade and 600 off the price of the car. the gallery is a joke. o ya, and there serice department sucks.

I know this thread is for ma/ct but anyone know of a good garage or mazda dealer in or near Nashua NH?

Back