Hey Hey It's Almost Black Friday!!!!

M

my3needsaname

This is mainly for our beloved mazdas247 sponsored part sellers but ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY is welcome to chime in.

I'm not sure how well the discounts on good quality parts will be this year but I'm in the market for either and exhaust or intake (or both) and I wanted to know where I can pick up a very nice cold air for about $200 at most or a very nice short ram for about $100 at most this black friday.
If anybody has some good deals on exhausts going on then post them up and I may consider. I'm only looking to spend around $350 for a very nice exhaust on black friday anyways so I'm not sure how easy that will be to accomplish.

My preferences are something that won't void my warranty but as with any non-mazdaspeed aftermarket parts that's near impossible so if you've got anything awesome going on with the official Mazdaspeed accessories for the Mazda3's definitely let me know.

I'm running a bone stock 2008.5 Galaxy Gray Mazda3 GT to let you know what to look for so the parts will fit.

Thanks everybody!

I'd be very interested to see what discounts are offered. I've got a Forge BPV, Intake and Shift Knob on my shopping list.

Hells yea!! That's why we need to know who to look at for discounts and this is where they should let us know!!!

Cmon! Let's hear it, who's gonna have some nice black Friday prices? Don't be shy now!

I havent seen a deal worth really going to...Let alone stnding in any lines for this year.

This is two bad years in a row for BF deals....They really are no BFD.

I havent seen a deal worth really going to...Let alone stnding in any lines for this year.

This is two bad years in a row for BF deals....They really are no BFD.
mererreerererer, damn. I was really hoping to get some nice intake for about $200 this year. Since the economy sucks then I thought it might actually happen.

Latest posts

Back