Wipers

:
05 Mazda 3 hatch
Hey guys I'm looking at replacing my wipers in the near future, and I was wondering if there is a set that comes more recommended than another. Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

I'm using rain-x latitudes and so far been pretty happy with them.This will be my first winter with them so we'll see how they perform with snow.
I heard the michelin ones that costco sells are pretty good too.

I too have the Rain X wipers and they work great for the tail end of hurricans we got in Florida. they look really good on the car too.

I'm confused...I thought a wiper blade was a wiper blade. Do the different brands really make that much of a difference?

Well the stock are s***, I replaced them a week after I got the car so yes there is that much of a difference!

Bosch icons are really good got those on the camery

Running PIAA super sporza on the p5 and there good also

Wipers are not all the same. Some brands use better materials

I'm confused...I thought a wiper blade was a wiper blade. Do the different brands really make that much of a difference?

A different blade can make a WORLD of difference.

I also use Rain-X religiously, so I rarely have to use my blades at all -- so the good ones last a LOT longer than the three months they tell you. I rarely actually have to replace them because of wear. I usually just replace them in Spring and Fall, because of the weather they have been through.

I use the Icons as well, on both my car and the wifes. If you keep them clean (like when u wash the car, wipe em down with protectant for rubber) they last a while.

I love them.

Back