Resort plans nude "anything goes" party

coolmazda5

Contributor
:
2008 Mazda5 5MT Sport w/ Popular Package
Read this and thought it was worth sharing. Tough times call for out-of-the-box measures...

2008_11_13t160557_450x290_us_resort.jpg

CANBERRA (Reuters) – An Australian holiday resort will hold a month-long, nude "anything goes" party to combat an expected economic downturn, media reports said on Thursday.

"Tough economic times call for stiff measures," Tony Fox, the owner of the White Cockatoo resort in Mossman, in tropical Queensland state, told the Courier-Mail newspaper.

"It will be a hedonism resort, where anything goes for a month. It doesn't take rocket science to work out what it means," Fox said, naming March as the risque party month.

The controversial "clothes optional" resort made headlines three years ago when police were called to end partner-swapping parties after a swathe of public complaints.

"You've got to wonder what sort of people go and why. Where is the moral code of behavior and how do you stop jealousies and fights?" Cairns Catholic Bishop James Foley said after Fox's announcement.

But local regional Mayor Val Schier said she was not opposed to the event as long as no laws were broken.

"People in tropical north Queensland are extraordinarily creative," Schier said. "It is tough economic times and as long as it is with consenting adults, then there is no problem."

Australia's tourism in industry is being hit hard by global economic turmoil with official figures showing a 7.6 percent decline in overseas visitors in September.

Industry leaders expect holiday bookings may drop by up to a third in early 2009 and are planning a new international advertising campaign to coincide with the movie "Australia" starring Oscar-winning actress Nicole Kidman.

Fox said his resort was almost fully booked for the month-long rainforest party.

Source:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_resort

Big turbo P5 Pushing 263 to the wheels on stock internals daily driven and passes smog
i might come to vegas to see that

it was a hard project but dennis at LDL speed shop did it as a favor, no cats though moved the second o2 sensor back, with ss afc

on my camera ill download them and get them up been meaning to and change my aviator too. ill get them up by tonight. Next step fully built motor maybe stroke it to a 2.2 liter and hold 22 psi is the goal, trannys almost complete.

on my camera ill download them and get them up been meaning to and change my aviator too. ill get them up by tonight. Next step fully built motor maybe stroke it to a 2.2 liter and hold 22 psi is the goal, trannys almost complete.

damn thats sick,sounds like you got big plans for it,i wanna see this thing now

dude that would be a fun trip....no dirty laudry, but man do i feel for the people who work there and have to clean..

pack: 1 pair socks, 1 pair boxers, 1 pair shorts, 1 tee shirt, 10 boxes trojans

dude that would be a fun trip....no dirty laudry, but man do i feel for the people who work there and have to clean..

pack: 1 pair socks, 1 pair boxers, 1 pair shorts, 1 tee shirt, 10 boxes trojans

hahah you coming to bro, i got a fun size milkyway wrapper so i should be good for the trip haha

Back