Tampa meet?

Is this one of the night meets I see a lot of old thread about? I might make it down for a day meet.

when yall doing this? i'll be driving through tampa next thursday maybe? i'll have my new hood on holla!

I'd love to come to a Tampa meet but every time we do, we get to play the "Which cop is going to pull us over for our exhaust" game. (jerkit)

I think we should not try a meet till after the first of the year but can nail down a time and place in the next couple weeks then get a big meet going.

Maybe Jan 10th?

Any Ideas on a spot or time?

Can i join too?
My front valve cover clearly says MAZDA :)
BTW, does anyone of you go towards Clearwater on 60 Saturdays? I see lots of cars there!

the courtney cambell causeway has big turnouts usually every saturday night. the peak is around 11pm-1am. the cops are really gay sometimes but its pretty tight. im down there alot.

Im up for mazda meet in tampa just post day time and place, we are having a big meet soon here in ocala FL with people from m3f .com u guys should join us

I'm up for meet anywhere in the tampa area, Quaker Steak sounds good to me. Anyone have another idea?

Back