MS6 Doesn't start

Pipatec

Hi everybody

On friday i just get out of work and run my car as always and then after about 1 min of drive it, the car goes on blank and when I press the gas pedal it doesnt do anything so I decide to stop obviouslly and when I put the car on neutral, it turns off and never start again. I try to start it and the engine start for about 2 sec and then it gets off. I disconected the turbotimer thinking that maybe that is the problem but nothing different happens. So maybe tomorrow I take it to the dealer. If someone notice that on their car just tell me wht to do to avoid paying another $80 for the trip to the dealer. The car only have a testpipe.

Thanks

if your car is still under warrenty the dealer should pay for the tow ride!

Sorry no idea on the car problem... i would put it back to stock before you take it to the dealer thou!

if your car is still under warrenty the dealer should pay for the tow ride!

Sorry no idea on the car problem... i would put it back to stock before you take it to the dealer thou!

+1

do you have any lights coming on? any attempt at ignition turnover?

Possible fuel pump if it just starts up and than shuts off. Thats what happened with my Tahoe. I was just driving down the highway and it just died. Pulled over and it would start but only run for 1-3 seconds. Can you turn the ignition on? Like does the dash light up and everything?

are you getting any power off the battery... or is it completely dead..
had a similar issue once and it turned out to be a bad ignition coil..

Obviously I checked the fuses before sending it to the dealer and put another battery. The fuel pump sounds and activated all the times. The dealer told me that the disconnected the flowmeter and the car starts, and that all teh problem was a kind of dust in the flowmeter and something else.Im waiting for the dealers call now.

I hate the period between dealer's calls to tell you whats going on...pretty bad anticipation, I'm there as well.

As for your issue, could the alternator be the culprit?

Ok I get the car today and all the problem was the flowmeter electrode that was dirty and also a bad spak plug. So they clean the flowmeter and change the 4 sparks (I'll never know) and that was all. The car function as always. The only problem was the $38 for each spark, wooow that was high for a spark. But it is working well. Anyway thanks for all the comments and help.

Back