The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

EDIT: These slammed guys (especially one) piss me off so much. Went back and deleted my post because that kind of thing isn't warranted on these forums. Hopefully one of these days those guys will get banned for spreading too much crap.

Last edited:
I noticed your dialogue on the NOT slammed thread. What happened? Well I will most likely see it when I get in it. I agree though what a bunch of crap. Always the same thing they are right and we are idiots because we don't agree with their mindset. Another thing, who the hell let there be 3 threads covering the exact same topic by the exact same group posting the exact same pictures?

018-1.jpg

the very left top clip (electrical)

018-1-1.jpg

the end of the wire doesn't connect to the hoses, just how it's laying

Why not just leave it off?

I thought you had a new intake mani or something? Did you delete your VTCS butterflies while in there? I would suggest it.

I thought you had a new intake mani or something? Did you delete your VTCS butterflies while in there? I would suggest it.

I do, but somehow in the teardown that clip got messed up. all the electrical connections are supposed to stay that way you don't throw a cel

Does someone need a hug? :p

no im just sick of all the hypocritical bulls***...

its ok for them to bash but they get all kinds of butthurt if you express an opinion that isnt the same as theirs....

just don't give him a pack of butter or a plastic bottle of bbq sauce.

you honestly have no idea how little i squeezed that bbq sauce... the butter was intentional, the bbq was totally accidental haha

I just remembered that the last BBQ sauce bottle bursting incident happened only a few tables away from where we were sitting a few years ago...

lmao...you guys are cawazy

Morning all...first dance class went well last night. I didn't break a bone or drop Kaila. lol

I do, but somehow in the teardown that clip got messed up. all the electrical connections are supposed to stay that way you don't throw a cel

Ohhhh, right right. Yeah, gotta leave those solenoids plugged in or else you'll get a CEL indeed. Josh or I will probably have a spare IM this weekend if you need some bits or pieces.

I might have to drive up sunday then, I might have one overnighted to me cause I need it asap but I haven't heard back yet from the seller.

Car is supposed to go in monday morning...

what are u taking it in for? i still havent started my tear down yet still wating on arp studs and gaskets.

get it tuned and an alignment

Let me know when you're ready, I'll be more than happy to help if I have time

hey guys, posted up some new info about the dyno day

your input would be greatly appreciative so that i can ensure that everything is set up properly

I wish I could make it, Levi. I'd like to see some numbers out of my 73,000 mile car out of interest in seeing if there is any loss as she ages. But alas, I am graduating on that day. Have a great time! It sounds like it will be a nice event!

Back