The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

yo yo more ohio love right here, i think im the only guy in dayton with a MSP though, well ForcedFed is from dayton too but i dont think he has a mazda anymore

^^^ I'm further south but I find myself in Dayton a lot (hung out with ForceFed a few times). So where were you when I tried to get together that meet in Xenia?!

Hey Dave, I found another thing that the rings don't like...

My Mazdaspeed B-spec springs are too stiff...I knocked one of them out of their place on a bump.

Hey Dave, I found another thing that the rings don't like...

My Mazdaspeed B-spec springs are too stiff...I knocked one of them out of their place on a bump.
This happened with my StreetRings from you-know-where. Ever since I got my MSP cluster with Dave's rings I haven't had a problem - those things aren't going anywhere.

I'm going to open it up tonight and see if I can't push them on a little better. I know the springs are stiff, but damn!

I took my Civic out for a ride today. 8400 rpm thru a gutted cat and no exhaust pipe after the cat is soo much fun. Especially when you let off at higher rpm (6000) and you hear...

"blap pop pop-pop prrrrr pop blap pop pop bang BOOOOOOM blap pop pop"

and someone comes up to you at a red light to tell you that your car's on fire. Sooo much fun.

^^^ I'm further south but I find myself in Dayton a lot (hung out with ForceFed a few times). So where were you when I tried to get together that meet in Xenia?!

Haha, ya im a new MSP owner, ive only had it a few months. and im outta town alot with work but maybe next summer when the weather gets better we can do another meet with some of the other guys.

Short notice...and I was busy. We'll do one in the spring.

HELLLLLLOOOOOOO!!!

I've been away from the threads pretty much since the meet at Stephen's. Just stopping by to say hi to everyone!

Okay, back to work now :)

LOL, two weeks is short notice? (uhm)

Well...unfortunately for me it can be. I tend to do nothing during the week after work, but load my weekends up with crap that I proceed to b**** about after I do them. Viscious cycle I guess.

No joke. I wasn't able to get on today very much. I've been blasting thru Functional Logic Diagrams for my dry scrubber project. They were more hosed than I originally feared.

Jon, you're just bored because you're at work while the rest of us should be sleeping.

Jon, you're just bored because you're at work while the rest of us should be sleeping.
LOL could be.

7 AM teleconferences FTMFL! It really does suck working with vendors in China. The conference call was 7 AM here and 8 PM there. There's really no way to win.

Back