The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

I vote for spicy because I needed to vote for my "brother". Plus if your looking to get a win for an Ohio car Coppertone has the most votes at this time.

That's odd. I swear last week I remember seeing a rule in that list stating we cannot vote for ourselves. But I can't find that listed anywhere now. O well! Not a big deal.

Aren't the going to do a group thing for MOTM? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Big Marc is the official Redneck! He and Linda got the Big Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab..........Pickem Up Truck........

+2

Sounds like a boner fest of dyno queens. lulz.

Agreed, was just curious to see if anyone else was going. The Smokey's Dyno Day on May 10 and the track days, are far better suited forme and our cars, cheaper too than making the drive for hardparking, $31 dinner and drag racing......

Big Marc is the official Redneck! He and Linda got the Big Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab..........Pickem Up Truck........

You got that right, the Tundra was sold off to Sunnyside Toyota. I now have a 2014 Ford F-250 super duty crew cab, 4x4, diesel. I'll tell you what.
Cubbie really likes the rear windows that go down all the way.

Well shee-yit, I'll bring the 12 pack cans of Busch on Sunday, good buddy.

(congrats and looking forward to seeing it!)

Busch light long necks, buddy. I 'm watching my figure, I don't want to put to much of a load on the new truck.

Back