The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Im a dumbass, cant register for the May one yet.

Id do the april one, but tune isnt done yet. Need some more time

Peaches is all depressed no one is voting for him. You can throw your vote away on him so he won't slit his wrists tonight.

They will probably just remove that vote. I just like to tease people who vote for themselves. :)

I thought it was against the rules to vote for yourself??

You can

ENTRY RULES:

* You must own the Mazda you are entering into the contest

* Any form of photo/image manipulation is not allowed except for adjusting and enhancing image color, contrast, tone and levels etc

* If you wish to enter two or more times in a row, you will need all new photos of your Mazda for each consecutive month entered

* Once you have entered (posted) your Mazda, you may not withdraw from the contest

* The MOTM contest & rules are subject to change in order to maintain a fair & fun environment for the Mazdas247 Community

VOTING RULES:

* Votes only count for the MOTM from those Members that have joined Mazdas247 during the previous month or before

* There is NO tolerance for PERSONAL CAMPAIGNING threads, posts, private messages (PMs), images or links (including signature and or image links). The creation of such ANYWHERE on or off the Internet including Mazdas247 will result in immediate disqualification...If you are disqualified, your entry & poll listing WILL remain but your votes will be removed

I don't really see anything saying you can or can't in those rules listed, Marlon.

Hey, if you run for public office you can vote for yourself, it is part of the democratic process...same should apply here IMHO. If you don't believe in your car, no one else will either. It all about having fun anyway

That's odd. I swear last week I remember seeing a rule in that list stating we cannot vote for ourselves. But I can't find that listed anywhere now. O well! Not a big deal.

I voted for Evan #1, not because I like him or that he plastidipped it, rather that it holds something dear to my heart.

I refused to vote for Evan because plasti-dip was involved.

Back