The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

I say I'd help you, but you remember the last time I did a brake job.....

the part where you had no brakes or the part where Jason got deer poo on his car?

I've only done brakes twice, Once everything went fine expect my e brake felt looser than it was and the other time I broke a hard line putting on braided lines (which I have to install on the wagon). You're more than welcome to come over and help. And since I would like to do the lines I would need a second person anyway. Also part of the reason I've put it off.

Last edited:
The part where I had no brakes. The deer poo didn't have to do with brakes and more with bad luck.

I can help you out some Sunday if you do it then.

The part where I had no brakes. The deer poo didn't have to do with brakes and more with bad luck.

I can help you out some Sunday if you do it then.

I was maybe going to try the Sunday & Monday of Labor day weekend to do the suspension stuff but I'm sure on that. Maybe just tackle both doing the front half one day, then the rear and having the brake fluid completely flushed when I do an alignment. I think the 30th of August or the 13th of September works. Both of course are buckeye miata auto-x days.

I wish I was an Ohio admin so I could change this to the "Nick and Nate chat thread"

i guess we could always revive the Central Ohio thread...

Jon posts from time to time also.

Any information I had was wrong. Minds change very easily and so do plans. So when he does pick something up I have no idea what it will be.

It's almost football season...
marcorubio.gif

Jeez. If that guy would've thrown a better spiral, that kid would've caught it.

Not sure if that would've helped. It was high, but the kid doesn't really put his hands up either.

I can't stop watching it and laughing either.

Not sure if that would've helped. It was high, but the kid doesn't really put his hands up either.

I can't stop watching it and laughing either.

From the back it looks like it could be you.. are you sure you're not just throwing balls at neighbor kids' heads for kicks?

Not on film... It's actually Presidential hopeful Mark Rubio.

Back