The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

I did a thing... I modded the DD

28313376404_2f649697ec_c.jpg

And it begins.....

LOL nah...its the DD and eventually will be the GF's vehicle haha
i needed tires to pass inspection and this set up from DTD shipped ready to install was only 150 bucks more than replacing the OEM 19s after mount/balance/labor etc. PLUS i can save 300 bucks on tires for the 17s so one time i have to replace them, the switch has paid for itself.

I did a thing... I modded the DD

28313376404_2f649697ec_c.jpg
Looks good. I know on face book you mentioned possibly lifting it a little, my first thought was it would look good lowered with some rally armor style mud flaps.
LOL nah...its the DD and eventually will be the GF's vehicle haha
i needed tires to pass inspection and this set up from DTD shipped ready to install was only 150 bucks more than replacing the OEM 19s after mount/balance/labor etc. PLUS i can save 300 bucks on tires for the 17s so one time i have to replace them, the switch has paid for itself.
Cheaper tires FTW! I have a huge selection for a 225/50/16 and most are around or under $100 each. Overall weight is probably lighter too, did you feel any difference?

Selling the MSP that is sitting in Ohio if any one is interested. Tim said he was interested about a month ago, but hasn't got back with me yet. It runs, but needs a turbo and maybe some other odds and ends. The last time I drove it was about 3 months ago from Ohio to South Carolina and back. I don't have anywhere to work on it down and no extra funds for anything right now :(

Merry Christmas for anyone still checking in!

Yeah, I only get on here when I'm super bored at work. We're all friends on the Facebooks now.

We're just that cool. ;)

(Ohio has a great Mazda community and very active. When all the State forums were merged into a few area I think the forum owner took that into consideration and left Ohio as it's own sub-forum. haha)

Do any of you know how to decode a VIN to determine what transmission a CX5 has? I'd hate to drive to Dayton tomorrow to find out they listed the transmission wrong.

Wow I haven't logged in in probably a little over 1 year. HEY GUYS!

Back