The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

THE Phen

:
2013 Abarth, 2004 MSM - FM, '74 BMW Bavaria, 97 Civic EX B18C1
So...other states have a BS thread. I figured, why not. We should have one too.

So what's up fellow Ohioans?

So I see that Ohio is a very active state on here...

Hey Stephen,
Maybe its slow because everyone is out voting hahahaha
I'm not looking forward to my wait later this afternoon. Hoping everone in my district got up early and voted, but that is only a pipe dream. Oh well got to do my part and wait like the rest of the nation.

Hey, I was part of the original BS thread back in VA so perhaps I can help with this one too. That is, of course, if you Cleveland guys can play nice :D

Hey Dave!

Yeah, I'm going to be voting after work today. My town has 3000 people and two polling locations. WTF?

Hey, I was part of the original BS thread back in VA so perhaps I can help with this one too. That is, of course, if you Cleveland guys can play nice :D

Oh, I'm sure I can play nice...tho I'm near Akron.

I already voted - floating holidays FTW! Even at like 10 AM I had an hour wait.

Yeah, I'm hoping it isn't that way for me. All I know is that after I cast my ballot, I'm going to wish I was Canadian...because no matter what way it goes, it's going to be a cluster with people wishing it went the other way.

I will play nice if and only if you vote for my (man/woman) ticket. Oh crap did I give my choice away. My bad. JK

Hell, I don't care who you vote for just vote!!!!!!!!!

Hey magnumP5, How did your car show go last weekend or before? I was thinking of coming but my kid talked me into going to CedarPoint before it closed for the year, maybe next time.

I've gotta venture up north again sometime to see you guys Dave. Been too long.

I've gotta venture up north again sometime to see you guys Dave. Been too long.

Yes, it has. I was hoping to go on that cover bridge run and see you there but like always the family had other plans for me. Looked like you had a nice day somewhat, maybe a little rain. Kelly and I would love to just go and do the trip and see the country side along with the bridges. If we go, we will give you a heads up.

Awesome! Yeah, it was a nice day for a drive. I wished more people could come out, but that's ok. I'm making the trek to Easton, PA for a meet this coming weekend. I'm hoping I get a bunch of pictures. Going to see the NEPOC guys.

I'm making the trek to Easton, PA for a meet this coming weekend. I'm hoping I get a bunch of pictures. Going to see the NEPOC guys.

Have fun and be safe. Watch out for the 4 legged ones, they can do some serious damage.

I will play nice if and only if you vote for my (man/woman) ticket. Oh crap did I give my choice away. My bad. JK

Hell, I don't care who you vote for just vote!!!!!!!!!

Hey magnumP5, How did your car show go last weekend or before? I was thinking of coming but my kid talked me into going to CedarPoint before it closed for the year, maybe next time.
LOL well my part is over. I voted so all I can do now is wait. Whoever wins, wins now...

But yeah, that meet, it pretty much never happened. I had a few of the 3 guys express interest but no one ever committed so nothing happened. I should have still gone out but I didn't feel like just having around by myself.

But yeah, that meet, it pretty much never happened.

Too bad, I bet you would have won something with your car, it looks sweet. Well, maybe we can meet up somewhere in the middle like Columbus. Every once in a while they have a meet at the QSL in C-Bus and the turnout is always good.

What Dave said. It's always a fun time at the QSL in C-bus.

Aaah, nice weather today. I should have driven the Civic.

Civic is a fair-weather princess. If it's raining, forget about it. Runs like absolute garbage.

Latest posts

Back