Mazda3 110MPH on logging road in dark

Man...I was scared after you were flying down the road. The trees start to blur and you start to see tiny openings where I'd want to fight my reactions to turn off the road. Scary scary scary..you guys definitely have balls!!

I've done that at night in my Jeep. Obviously going much slower around 40mph, so I know that takes some balls going that fast. Of course having a co-pilot helps. ;)

Boring video, if you watched 30 sec. you have seen enough, the guy reading the map was boring as hell

He's not supposed to get too excited...or else I wouldn't be able to understand what he was saying!

Some stats...
The stage was 12.02 miles long and we did it in 11:38, which makes an AVERAGE speed of 62mph...which is friggin fast. It's all on loose gravel and sand roads in the U.P. of Michigan.

This was the second time we ran that stage that night. The first time we used soft tires on the front (because temps were in the 30s F), but I melted them halfway thru. I was smelling burning rubber thru the roof vents and had to slow down for them to come back. Lost 23 seconds.

This stage was run about 10:30pm.

Anyway, if this is boring, you must be a super duper pooper of a driver. I'm sure you can do better. I'll just be over here waiting. :)

i'm sure we'd have to spend a couple days clearing and cleaning it up a little bit, nothing has been down those roads in probably... oh... 15 years or so

Boring video, if you watched 30 sec. you have seen enough, the guy reading the map was boring as hell

Wow. No love for Burnmeister from the MS3 guy. For shame...

I would've expected the opposite. Hell, we M6/MS6 guys support our teams (Tri-Point, Tindol, and Horton) through thick and thin.

Anyway, if this is boring, you must be a super duper pooper of a driver. I'm sure you can do better. I'll just be over here waiting. :)

pwn3d

LOL

I <3 Burmeister. You guys keep up the good job.

Wow. No love for Burnmeister from the MS3 guy. For shame...

I would've expected the opposite. Hell, we M6/MS6 guys support our teams (Tri-Point, Tindol, and Horton) through thick and thin.

pwn3d

LOL

I <3 Burmeister. You guys keep up the good job.

Dude... I'm a P5 guy and I rock Tindol, Tripoint, and Horton swag everyday!

Back