Blown Struts

Jahosiphat

:
1999 Mazda Protege
Hey guys. So recently I discovered my struts were blown and I'm looking for replacements and I have a few questions. I found this kit by Tokico (http://siteground207.com/~protegeg/product_info.php?products_id=285) and from the reviews on there people have liked them. Does anyone here know anything about these? And should I get the set of them with the Tokico springs? I'm tight on money so I can't spend too much. Any ideas, if not the Tokicos, of where to look at? Thanks!

I have illuminas but from what I understand they are the same as blues with the only exception being the illuminas are adjustable.

If you can find the cheapest set of blues, find some used ones with low miles even, and keep stock springs and you will be good.

I have illuminas but from what I understand they are the same as blues with the only exception being the illuminas are adjustable.

If you can find the cheapest set of blues, find some used ones with low miles even, and keep stock springs and you will be good.

Thanks for the quick response! If I did get the springs as well, would it also stiffen the ride? I would like for my car to handle better. If I could only afford coilovers...

Back