My Murdered out MS6 and misc pics

I mean dont get me wrong its a good looking car. But too stock looking to brag. What tail lights? Is anything else changed?

needs more black paint on the wheels and isn't the car paint black cherry? I was expecting an Audi :(

and i too thought this would be an audi thread.

i was disappointed =(

where the hell is the audi????

:cool:

IMG_3555.jpg

murdered out

When a vehicle has both black paint and black aftermarket wheels. The window tint should also be really dark and other aftermarket accessories such as black taillight covers etc. should aid in blacking out the ride.

You need to black your badges out, black the wheels out, and smoke the corner lenses. Other than that, it looks good

but...NOT EVERY CAR CAN PULL THE LOOK OFF. In my opinion it makes certain cars look cheap. People need to get over this MURDERED OUT garbage...its just ******* stupid now.

I especially hate the flat black look more than anything else. I love seeing MS6s all blacked out with glossy black wheels, black emblems, and some tint on the taillights. That's a great look for this car.

guys, please keep the trash talk out of this thread. i have cleaned up the crap posts, and will be dishing out infractions if the talk continues.

oh, and i changed the title to avoid further Audi confusions ;)

Last edited:
that awd badge is subaru's? on what subaru? that corvette's front end is nice, back is uggggggggggggggly like all corvettes

Murdered out it is not.

You have a nice car that is still virtually stock.

This is an example from which you should follow:
2003-nissan-350z-murdered-out-350z.jpg

Also...get a better camera and a tripod. It works wonders.
/$0.02

This is murdered out...

100_0997.jpg

100_0998.jpg

Actually thats not even technically "murdered out." Get some darker tinted windows and black overlays for the taillights and headlights and then you have it.

But I wouldn't "murder" a car with Xenons, pointless to me.

I'm buying a CWP MS3 and painting everything white. It's going to be birthed out.

Now I know what to call my white MS6... Virgined out.... :D

But seriously, you went from Stamford, CT to Norwood, MA for that car, huh? Glad it was worth the drive! Not to mention there are definitely more boring ways to drive home with a new car than ripping down Rte 1. I've done it more than once! Most recently in my buddy's SRT-8 Grand Cherokee...(2thumbs)

Back