200k Club

imola.zhp

Since it still hasn't been started...

I bought my P5 about 3 months ago, or so, 212,XXX miles, she rolled 215,000 just the other morning...

Lots of small "issues," but she has yet to leave me stranded. I'm the 3rd owner, though the 2nd only owned the car for two weeks. The original owner didn't do so well at taking care of the car...

I'm a "neat" freak, so I'm going to take my time and clean her up and fix all of the "issues" I can given my limited budget...

She's just my Daily Driver, I'm headed back to school in January and needed some cheap reliable transportation that I wouldn't mind getting beat up. Silver is a good choice as it doesn't show "defects" as well as as other colors do. She's already has about 1 dent per panel, so it was the perfect choice for my purpose...

Just hit 127k the other day so I don't qualify quite yet. But I can say the same of my car, yet to leave me stranded. Did cut out on me once but it turned out to be corrosion on the battery terminal. Still love my Protege5 tho! :)

I'm not even at 100,000 kilometers and mine is an 02, built in december of 2001. I think I'll be lucky to have it long enough to even reach 200,000 kilometers, let alone hitting 200,000 miles.

Back