Heated Seat light bulb and AC button light bulb burned out

bmuca

:
2004 mazda6s
Hello everyone, my 2004 Mazda6s upper light bulb for the heated seat burned out and I need to replace it. This is the light that stays on during the night drive that shows the location of the heated seat button. The bulb seats in the white color round plastic base that fits in the heated seat button right underneeth the middle compartment. I need the change this bulb and have not found one at the store. I need to know what bulb size do I need and where can I get one if anyone knows.

The second light bulb is the left AC button. One of the bulbs in that button burned out and I need to know what size bulb it is and where can I get that one too. This is located in the middle dashboard of the car is one of the big round Heating/AC buttons.

Thank you

BM
(outie)

Taken from the sticky, the very first post at the top of the page, and showing the very first rule contained there:

The 6/MS6 How To Rules. This is a "HOW-TO" and not "How do I?" forum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the rules for the How To 6/MS6 sub-forums.

1. If its not a how to then don't post your thread in this sub-forum. No asking questions about your issues. Use one of the other sections that your issue applies to for that.

The best thing to do is call your local Mazda Dealer to get the correct bulb numbers from the parts sales department. Also get their prices and then check around for a better price.
There are a lot of companies that only sell bulbs. http://www.lightbulbsdirect.com/

Back