Mazda 3 Hatch rubber cargo tray fits in MS3- pass it on

Antonio DiMarco

Contributor
:
2010 Mazda CX-9 GT Dolphin Gray
Just an FYI for those who don't know. The standard rubber rubber cargo tray for the regular 3 hatch fits in the MS3. It just clears the "L" reinforcements in the trunk and fits like a glove.

Been using it for the last 5 months and LOVE it. Excellent, and cheap ($50)upgrade.

Nothing again you or anything Antonio, You know the dealers sells them as an optional piece for the speed 3 right? same as the cargo net, it's the same one that you buy for the Tribute.

Do you mean this - pic taken from another member in another thread?

tray1Small.jpg

I hope everyone knows that any accesorie like that for the standard 3 fits and is numbered for the speeds. If you go in and ask for a trunk liner for a speed3 it is the same part number as the standard3. Same as all season matts, bike racks etc....

I hope everyone knows that any accesorie like that for the standard 3 fits and is numbered for the speeds. If you go in and ask for a trunk liner for a speed3 it is the same part number as the standard3. Same as all season matts, bike racks etc....

Now for something completely different.........(boobs2)

The car cover for the regular 3 will not fit the Speed as it does not include enough clearance for the enlarged rear spoiler.
For those extra three inches of material you must pay $100 more.(jacked)

ahhahhaha, good one Nite, and you ARE correct, unless you don't mind the ass end of the car not covered.

Not necessarily

Its the same damn car...hello!!!!

Mazda may have changed the part number designation to apply to speeds as well, but when I purchased mine it was only listed for the Mz3. The service guy was concerned that the extra bracing may intrude, but we checked and it fit fine.

Like I said things may have change since I purchased it 6 months ago. So Imay have been 6 months late with the info. You guys are too fast for me.:)

Sorry if this was worthless info.

Last edited:
Nah, I wouldn't say it was worthless info Antonio cuz someone out there JUST might NOT have known, and now they do.

i got the mazda3 carpeted mat. most mazda3 products are interchangeable with the speed. derky-der

Back