!6" winter wheels

Red Blur

:
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
I'm looking for a set of winter wheels for my ms3 on Craigslist and I'd like to get into a set 16" wheels mainly for price. Could anyone help me with the specs:

Bolt Pattern - 5-114.3
Hub Bore -
Width -
Diamiter - 16"
Offset -
Tire size -

I'm looking for a set of winter wheels for my ms3 on Craigslist and I'd like to get into a set 16" wheels mainly for price. Could anyone help me with the specs:

Bolt Pattern - 5-114.3
Hub Bore - 67.1
Width - 6.5 7
Diamiter - 16"
Offset - +45 +50
Tire size -205/60/16 215/55/16

The numbers in red I got straight from a rep at discounttiredirect.com as a guaranteed fit. He mentioned that to run the 7" wheel you would want to go with a +50 offset (blue numbers) to avoid rubbing fenders. I am guessing the 215/55/16 tire size would go with that combo??

The numbers in red I got straight from a rep at discounttiredirect.com as a guaranteed fit. He mentioned that to run the 7" wheel you would want to go with a +50 offset (blue numbers) to avoid rubbing fenders. I am guessing the 215/55/16 tire size would go with that combo??

Thanks for the help!

Quoting myself 'cause I got some new info.

I spoke with a rep at tirerack and he confirms that a 16x7 +45 offset will work with either tire combo 205/60 or 215/55 with no issues.

Back