Exterior LED swap & review

Just a warning WLED-xHP5 Wedge Base Bulb from super bright will not fit the DRL lights, :< sadly i bought them and they would only fit my doors

Last edited:
alright will do. thanks. do those differ from the autolumination and superbrightleds or are those just the ones you preferred?

well i guess i prefer them since ive been running on their LEDs for my interior and exterior for couple of months now and none have burned out

i have the 194 WLED-x6 LED bulb in white from superbrightleds inside and outside the car ( headlights, rear license plate light and in my clear side markers) and i have had them for about a year now and they are still working great. they are very cheap and very bright

hey smokeys36shop. So you have that bulb for everything? So your saying the drls, the license plate, the ones on the doors, and the ones on top inside front and back?
thanks

on and in my car i have 194 bulbs in cool white in my headlights, side markers, license plate lighting, in the doors and in front and rear interior ceiling lights. i love them with my black interior. makes the car very clean and superbrightleds was a great company to order through. i even went as far as ordering led fog lights..but in the end due to them not being very bright i ended up taking them out cause they were more for show than functionality

okay I don't have my car yet so I was just curious as to how many individual bulbs it would be in all.. thought about going ahead and ordering me some so they would be here when my car gets here too haha

Back