LED interior lighting kit

Saw that then ordered all the bulbs on superbrightleds.com for cheaper. Theres a how to thread here that tells you all the bulbs you need.

i got mine from dabears2k, and so far 1 of my LEDs died already and it has only been installed for about a week and a half -- i gotta get in touch with them

I wouldn't get a kit because why would you pay for a brighter light to shine on your license plate? You really want to make it easier to be identified?

I wouldn't get a kit because why would you pay for a brighter light to shine on your license plate? You really want to make it easier to be identified?

Not to mention the white lights look blue and blue lights on the exterior of your vehicle are illegal which is just another reason for cops to pull you over.

I have the LED kit from Dabears , The map lights our super duper bright, the dome light and trunk is okay but the lenses our foggy/textured which holds the light. The license plate lights are super white, kind of what you find on the new Lexus's. I haven't had a problem with the cops since Ive installed mine (knock on wood)

I wouldn't hesitate to order them.

Back