Need help with decisions give new tuning options, ko4 ported or the gt28

bcmurphy87

:
MS6
OK guys for you that do not know I'm am the new owner of Rican's old speed 6. Over the last few weeks the smoking turbo has been out of control and down right embarsing. I have decided to do something about it but i would like a little guidance from the forums. i have looked and searched and i just can not seem to find the info i am looking for to make a sound descion. So enough chat on to the problem....

I plan on ordering the following this week:

Cobb AP
Corksport FMIC
New exhaust mani
and either the port k04 or the gt28.

the car has cp-e hfc DP and all the upgrades mounts. It also running a hks ssqv recirc and a cai which will be replace with the fmic. My main question is with the advances of the ap what turbo is going to be the best option. i know for alot of the audi and vw guys they get bored with the ko4 upgrade really fast but theres are normally not port in most cases. and i do not believe that their 1.8t motor is a good comparison for this situation.

So let me have it and please offer your best opinions. I really do not want the 03+ series as i do not plan on getting sick nasty with this car just want to stop the smoking and have power on reserve if needed cause in Atlanta you never know what will be next to you next lol.

thanks guys,
Bryan

Back