Gas has hit $5.50 here today

that is just WRONG!
there is plenty of gas...its just wholesalers profiting on the hurricanes...assholes!

but i am sure you were a good little survivalist and bought a bunch of gas to get you through this! right?! right?!

that is just WRONG!
there is plenty of gas...its just wholesalers profiting on the hurricanes...assholes!

but i am sure you were a good little survivalist and bought a bunch of gas to get you through this! right?! right?!

I thought there was a pipeline leak, and thats what is driving up the prices in your area...

They have shut down 20% of the refineries in the US due to the Huricane, so the gasoline supply is actually going to be tight.

No worries man
my 1400 gallon underground storage tank is 3/4 full! I filled it up back when gas was @2.50/gallon premium.

ok not really...

When I was a kid, we had an underground tank at home. Bet you couldn't get one now without a bunch of permitting hassles.

yea well over here in NC it was 3.45 yesterday morning
woke up to go to school and the same gas station now has 3.99 as the lowest price

WTF!!! i should have filled up earlier lol

I filled mine up yesterday (lucked out on that one) for $3.71/gal Fortunately, the 'Speed is full, and so is the Ram. Sure hope this spike doesn't last long.

$3.30 for 93 at Kroger with my $.50 gal discount :) Four tanks worth at that discount too so mama is filling up the van as we speak....it takes the cheap stuff so it's $2.89 gal. Pretty sad when that's cheap :(

**** man!

stick it out guys, it'll all work out. that's crazy though. there's absolutely NO reason for gas to be over $4, not matter what.

premium here in California is about $4.00-4.10

Back