Snow Tires

opt_ms3

:
Mazdaspeed3
What better place to ask about snow tires than the Vermont/NH/Maine forum? I going to get some dedicated snowtires for my other set of MS3 wheels (yes, I know, they're 18's, but I don't mind, I love the wheels). Thinking about the Bridgestone Blizzak LM-22 tires. I've also heard about Michelin X-Ice. Anyone have any preference or input?

I have Blizzak's LM-22's sitting in the garage and am thinking of selling since I am probably going to go to all seasons soon...off of a speed 6...I'm in Nashua NH if you are interested...only has about 5k miles on them...

oh hell yeah dude. It might be beneficial to drive down and get them, let me look at the miliage. think about a price plz

I think Nokian Hakkapeliittas are the best snowtires on the market. I put a set of Hakkapeliitta 5s on a 2006 BMW 330xi and it was like a Panzer tank in the snow. I actually left a Subaru STi with Blizzaks in my rooster tails in the middle of a snowstorm. I've had 4 sets of Blizzaks and they are not bad just they do not last long. I was average 2 seasons out of a set. The first set of Hakkas I had 4 seasons out of them.

running coopers going on my 4 season and they are rock solid... (studded snows though)

on a side note i went to pick up my brother POS 98 audi A4 and there was some idiot in the parking lot with a 2004 or so A6 with Nokian winter tires on it... it was friggen august... some people are such morons. they were pretty much bald as well.

I just sold my first set of Nokians today at work for a 08 335i. I could not believe how much the wheel and tire package was. The package included Beyern Five wheels and Hakkapeliitta 5 225/40/18 tire for $1799.95. I also had to sell the customer a TPMS KIT for and $319.95. That was alot of money....

Back