G.i. Cf Peices Direct Market/molder Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
black gray part of the headlight? i don't quite understand which black and gray part?

im talking about the silver chromed part that is up against the plastic lens. (one that people paint over to black out)

Are you sure it replaces that part? Isn't the chrome part the reflective part of the headlight that reflects light out of the headlight?

Are you sure it replaces that part? Isn't the chrome part the reflective part of the headlight that reflects light out of the headlight?

No dude(hand). He is not talking about the chrome bowl part of the headlight which is the only thing that reflect the headlight. He is talking about the trim piece in the headlight that surrounds each of the bowls in the headlamps.

He might have an MSP or newer sedan which have the grey-ish headlight surrounds and therefore be unaware that all P5s and earlier sedans only came with the plasitc chrome headlight surrounds.

Yes, indeed I have a MSP. Didn't know the trim was chrome on the P5's and earlier Sedans. Thanks, MagnumP5.

i am interested in a complete roof replacement for my msp. I'm willing to put down a deposit. Please pm to confirm you've read/received this message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back