G.i. Cf Peices Direct Market/molder Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
mazda protege5
i wanted to let it be known . that the protege / MSP - protege5 division is trying to start a group interest list on making more CF Pieces for our cars,

cf pieces like .

cf roof caps (sunroof / non sunroof version)
cf rear diffuser
cf rear spoiler add on lip (p5 only) - ( not for p5 only any longer ) lol thought of a design.
cf rear bumper add on lip
cf wide body kit

the member/molder and his work :

"i sport" - aka Bryan
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2351120
http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185028

the donors :

MP5 - zoomzoom510 ( james brooks - aka Hybrid )
MSP - NEOX.286 ( Robert Petz)

the details :

he is looking to get atleast 10 SOLID INTERESTED members to buy the potential product , and a donor vehicle
( in order to start producing whichever CF pieces in demand ) .
a donor for an mp5 division is covered, but not for the protege/msp division. - in order to donor your car you would have to live in norcal (north California) and be out of a car for at least a week.
if the list shows enough interest for more new CF pieces (like mentioned above).
then an actual group buy would be setup . he is not yet a vendor so, he or we cannot setup a group buy.

SO... if you DEMAND MORE CF PIECES FOR THE P5/MSP/PROTEGE MARKET !!!PLEASE SIGN UP (cryhard)(scratch)

please do not pm him as of yet to volunteer for the project. this is not written in stone as of yet.

Link :
what started it all.
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123717379

please do not pm him nor email him @ this stage. all question would be discussed here.

update :

- my brother in law has a red p5 which is non sunroof - so we have a donor car for this
OFFICIAL MSP donor - neox.286

-- so, for all you lazies who just wants to know the progress on this thread. ( September 29 2008 )

its good news he is now a "AMM" authorized merchant member. meaning he can now start a group buy for any cf pieces requested. now all we are waiting for is a sample piece, to show his work and quality of the product . he is finalizing the mold for perfection. he is on the process of sanding down imperfection for both msp w/o sunroof - protege5 w/sunroof molds.

when that is done pictures should be up. and when or if we get good fedback. he will b starting a group buy for the CF roof cap, and after that is on your bhalf to dcide what is nxt to be molded, but right now let us FOCUS on the CF roofcap Group buy first.

Last edited:
G.I. - GROUP INTEREST LIST (just a list)

MAZDASPEED PROTEGE (MSP) / PROTEGE LIST

1. Outlawstar98
2. Concept MSP
3. neox.286
4. unknownmsp
Junya1985
6. Joka1
7. SwirlFX
8. Msp03.5 9. Fatti03msp
10. Franciscoesn
11. DeVic

MAZDA PROTEGE5 (MP5)

1. zoomzoom510
2. 808mp5
3. reynoldsrobbie-MOCC
4. SuperProtege5
5. aznsebass
6. viral overide

Last edited:
I'm surprised this isn't locked yet considering i sport is not an AV. Either way, I'd only be interested if a full CF hatch would be made. No overlays - the whole thing in real CF.

this is not a group buy. this is an interest list to see where the market is.

so, if you sign up it is to show isport , that yes!!! us protege/msp - p5 are very interested on getting some more cf products made. like the sample showed on the first post.

Last edited:
I'm surprised this isn't locked yet considering i sport is not an AV. Either way, I'd only be interested if a full CF hatch would be made. No overlays - the whole thing in real CF.

im sure it can be done. as long as the market is there. i am fully devoting my p5 for this market and isport. he basically has a donor car for the p5 market whenever he needs it. so put your name on there and show you demand more CF stuff.

im interested in something if it is not too much money

well , the more the interest for whatever cf piece in demand. the less the cost is so the more people that actually wants this to happened and demand parts show him that he has a solid enthusiast market for the protege/mp5/msp community .

basically, the more people willing to actually buy the prodct the less he has to put up for materials and such and would be worth while to have some decent profit.

I'm excited to see what you and Isport come up with. I'm sure once a prototype is made the interest grow even more .

1. Outlawstar98

MAZDA PROTEGE5 (MP5)

1. zoomzoom510
2. 808mp5

ya me too swirleffex lol. i have been waiting for an oppurtunity to do this . i just needed the right time the right resource and person to learn and have fun with this stuff. lol .

1. Outlawstar98

MAZDA PROTEGE5 (MP5)

1. zoomzoom510
2. 808mp5

thats what im talking about . come on peoples. this might be the last oppurtunity we get to get some direct market request. let it be known

DEMAND more cf goods. and sign up (2thumbs)

a diffuser might be cool but that depends on price.

ideas are covered. and if need be would ask all the members what they want or need. as of now though. just sign up for the list so we can get this going. i need to prove and show that there is a market for our cars. so please please sign up . .

price will be disclosed later. but should not be ridiculous at all like stated earlier that depends on the demand for the product.(bump)

all the peeps that responded. would you guys want to be added for the demand list. ??

jamesk
crazee d
magnummp5
swirlfx?

1. Outlawstar98
2. Concept MSP

MAZDA PROTEGE5 (MP5)

1. zoomzoom510
2. 808mp5

Status
Not open for further replies.