Just installed hood front hood stripes and made my own rear

IDRVSLO

:
07 MS3
Well I just got these in the mail today and am completely happy with them. I ordered both front and rear but the rears were too stubby/short in my opinion so I made my own. They turned out nice! Opinions welcome....

img0827zh4.jpg

img0831km8.jpg

img0832ly2.jpg

Very very unique. I personally am in favor of them. It blends in well with the hyper black wheels you are running. Nice job.

Well I just got these in the mail today and am completely happy with them. I ordered both front and rear but the rears were too stubby/short in my opinion so I made my own. They turned out nice! Opinions welcome....

img0827zh4.jpg

img0831km8.jpg

img0832ly2.jpg

SICK!

lovin' it dude. take some more pics of the front so i can see those foglights. i'm gonna do mine very soon. did you do them yourself? (band2)

My poor car!!!

haha.

i don't like the wing or the lip below the grill. i do like the fogs and the grille though...

i sold my fogs so i'm gonna get these block out plates that are like the same design as the lower honeycomb grille.

Thanks guys! Personally I never thought I would put vinyl of any sort on any car of mine but it works for me!

Nope I didnt cut up the rear stripes that I ordered. I actually went out and purchase some matte black vinyl for the rear. Measured the length and did some free hand tracing on the vinyl. I went ahead and cut one side and used it as a stencil for the other. Was a pain in the ass.

Back