NEW "FAST AND THE FURIOUS" Trailer

Really....I think jcking a GAS TRUCK IS LAME..BUT i LOVE THE ORIGINAL F&F....So yeah..I will probably go see this one too.

Oh yeah..and the National in the trailor....yeah..thats cool...Because I have one.

Too bad it gets trashed.

the begining made me want to puncha baby in the face. than it got all fast and had that really cool song ( that steve aoki mixes way better) and i started to like it. FNF is pretty cool, definatley see it

im definately gonna go. the first one has a special place in my heart cause it introduced me to the whole scene

In the Dominican republic??? What the hell?? I guess, I just think that Rio would have been better. Still gonna see it though.

i saw an 08 sti just cuz of that im gonna see it lol, stupid plot tho hijacking trucks with gas.... wow can't think of something else?

im definately gonna go. the first one has a special place in my heart cause it introduced me to the whole scene

i think it introduced alot of people to the scene. think about it, before F&F, there were basically no games, movies, or even people that knew about the sport compact/tuner thing.

F&F is to the tuner scene as Bill Gates is to the PC

I am sure the hi-jacking thing is just a joke they threw in there because of the s*** going on today and to play off the original..since this uses the original characters....
.....I am sure its not a mojor plot of the movie.

I am sure the hi-jacking thing is just a joke they threw in there because of the s*** going on today and to play off the original..since this uses the original characters....
.....I am sure its not a mojor plot of the movie.

Damn I hope not, that would be weak.

i think it introduced alot of people to the scene. think about it, before F&F, there were basically no games, movies, or even people that knew about the sport compact/tuner thing.

F&F is to the tuner scene as Bill Gates is to the PC

wow. that is a terrible analogy.

bill gates revolutionized the way we use computers. FnF takes the scene, s**** all over it, and spoons feeds it to young teenagers thinking thats what the real car scene is about...

I hate FnF movies, but i sure as hell will see this one. its a love hate relationship.

were basically gonna shout out all the inaccuracies =P
for example:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wV1uM6ZQFYU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wV1uM6ZQFYU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
it takes almost 40 seconds for them to get into fourth gear.
they managed to hit over 140 miles an hour on a 1/4 drag race...with plenty of race left
the 1/4 drag race took over 2 minutes
they must have been using bike trannies... because those cars each had at least 20 gears.
who downshifts during a drag race?

Last edited:
wow. that is a terrible analogy.

bill gates revolutionized the way we use computers. FnF takes the scene, s**** all over it, and spoons feeds it to young teenagers thinking thats what the real car scene is about...

I hate FnF movies, but i sure as hell will see this one. its a love hate relationship.

were basically gonna shout out all the inaccuracies =P

i agree, it was a bad analogy, but im tired and its all i could come up with haha. all i was saying is both of them brought something into the mainstream

Nice find. I heard it was going to have F&F4. But I hope theres a good story line with how it fits together with the rest.

No..I think his analogy was right on.
It introduced a lot...did I say A LOT of people to the small car scene that was only really existent on the west coast.
The car scene then spread quicker than wildfire across the ENTIRE US.
SO yeah...It really did kick off the Car craze and made it grow in ways it was never anticipated to do.

Back