FS: Loaded 2003 Protege5 ONE-OWNER Laser Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, sorry...the car comes with them.

I posted on CraigsList and have someone coming to look at it today. So if there are interested buyers, speak now!

Oh man, if only you were closer! Oh well. Beautiful ride! I have no question she'll sell!!

I've helped detail this P5. It's super clean and a great guy to boot. Good Luck Chris. Sad to see her go.

Well, got another call this afternoon and had two people come look at it. The first one wants it for my asking price. He's going to the bank today and we're going to finalize the deal later this week.

That was fast :) Perhaps I should have asked for more?

You could have gotten more I think with the condition it's in. Now, just need to hope the bank appoves the loan with that many miles on it.

I paid $9000 for mine with 54K miles though, but it has a good bit of rust from being a northern car

The price is under retail KBB and NADA so unless he has bad credit, I don't think there will be a problem. I also think he's paying for a majority of it with savings as he mentioned needing a day or two to transfer money. He's a nice guy, and I hope to see him on the boards afterward.

Here's hoping the P5 goes to an owner that treats it as well as you have. :)

That's a clean looking car, props on the quick sale.

I can only hope mine goes as smooth... I have a few more miles on mine (108k).

Sale is final, new owner drove off with it this morning. I'm sure he'll enjoy many miles behind the wheel. I'm still getting requests from CraigsList about it. I'm glad I didn't bother to dish out $$$ for an AutoTrader ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back