Mazda 3/Speed 3 Hawk Brake Pads (FREE SHIPPING + 2 Bottles of MOTUL 600 Brake Fluid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hps.jpg

black.jpg

When you buy FRONT AND REAR Hawk HPS or Hawk HP+ for your Mazda3 or Mazdaspeed 3, get FREE SHIPPING and 2 Bottles of MOTUL 600 Brake Fluid!

Mazdaspeed 3 Brake Pads - CLICK HERE!

Mazda 3 Brake Pads - CLICK HERE!

PLEASE CHOOSE LOCAL PICK UP FOR FREE SHIPPING AND COUPON CODE "mazda247hawk"

FREE SHIPPING ONLY APPLIES TO the 48 Cont. States in the U.S.and CA Sales Tax Applies

Hey there Jeff, do these pads work like stock with a little more bite?

I have not personally tried either of these on a Mazda 3 or Mazdaspeed 3. I've only used the Axxis Ultimates which I think have similar bite to the stock pads on the Mazda 3. I know that the HP+ has a tremendous amount of cold bite and generally, it has more bite than stock on most applications.

I have not personally tried either of these on a Mazda 3 or Mazdaspeed 3. I've only used the Axxis Ultimates which I think have similar bite to the stock pads on the Mazda 3. I know that the HP+ has a tremendous amount of cold bite and generally, it has more bite than stock on most applications.

Thank you, I am looking for something to increase bite and add some performance, but without the additional hassle of having to warm them up and worrying about fade and other such issues.

i have the hps pads on my reg 3 noticable increase in bite and also less dust on the rears... still some dust they are not dustless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back