Headlight bulb adapter

erzipper

So I bought part number 8 from here http://www.trademotion.com/partloca...6672&callout=8&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0
because I needed the adapter to put H7s in my headlight. Now that I have them, I don't see how the H7 bulb can go in there. Did I get the right part? There is a pic below of what it looks like and the two prongs on the H7 won't go in there, can someone else look at your adapter and tell me if its the same one? Btw, I can get my good camera and take a better pic if someone needs to see it better.

Photo2.jpg

WTF is that..No that's not the correct adapter..u need to get them from the dealer..if u can't let me know i can get them for u.....

Wow, that sucks, someone from this forum specifically told me to get those. Thanks, I guess I will go to the dealership tomorrow, if not I will see if you can get them for me MSP-BCH. Lol, thanks for the lamp compliment.

i actually have a set i have with my P5 headlights..and i also made a better ground ring for an additional stronger grounding point.. make me an offer..

Attachments

• 156_5621.JPG
    156_5621.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 708
  • 156_5622.JPG
    156_5622.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 516
  • 156_5623.JPG
    156_5623.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 480
adaptors

do you have another pair of the adaptors? all i really need is 1

please let me know asap, im driving with a headlight out obviously

call me at 908 910 7928

This part should be at your local dealership. And cheap i beleive

Don't know if it helps......But I got rid of that adaptor, I just used you everyday wire connectors and added about 7inches of wire(14g wire). Since I did that my bulbs have lasted longer and the wires are not near as hot. Not telling you to do this, this is just what I have done. L8r

i actually have a set i have with my P5 headlights..and i also made a better ground ring for an additional stronger grounding point.. make me an offer..

What size is the plug on the adapter? I'm trying to get HD harnesses to run high wattage bulbs.

Back