Fender rolling shops in SoCal??

G

Guest201864

Need to get my rear fenders rolled and don't really want to do it myself. Anyone have a shop do it for them? I'm in the 909, but will drive a bit if the price is right. Thanx.

215/40/17 on 17x7 wheels (offset = 42) and dropped on Tein H-techs...I only rub on large dips. I found this place on Craigslist in Orange, CA called Project import. They roll them for $35/fender (most cars). I hav an appt tomorrow. I'll post with results.

215/40/17 on 17x7 wheels (offset = 42) and dropped on Tein H-techs...I only rub on large dips. I found this place on Craigslist in Orange, CA called Project import. They roll them for $35/fender (most cars). I hav an appt tomorrow. I'll post with results.

i remember seeing a place that rents the fender rolling kit on the SRT forums awhile back. it was like $150 for a weekend. this would work out great for a group of guys wanting to roll their fenders.
i did mine with a baseball bat. running 245 all the way around on the SRT

I've read that a lot of people rent one from rollyourfender.com. I think it's about $100 after you get your deposit back. Split that up among 4-5 people and that's a deal. Fender rolling party!

Just got back from having my fenders rolled and I'm impressed with the shop that did it. It took about an hour for my two ear fenders and they did a great job. It costs $70 for both. I probably gained 3mm to 5mm of extra clearance and no rubbing driving back. If anyone else is interested the shop is:

Project Import
2199 N Bratavia St, Suite S
Orange, CA 92865
(714) 538-0680

pics are pretty much pointless unless i have my wheel off...so next time i have them off (whenever that will be) I'll snap some and post

Back