$35k pimped out 5 Sport, made from unobtanium! (merged)

starlightmica

:
2007 Mazda5 Sport
Yes, they're asking $35k. Did someone here on the forum have anything to do with this car? Amps over the 3rd row and 3rd row windows, subs in the spare tire well. Install pics are interesting, with the interior completely gutted.

http://hotrodschoppers.com/06mazda5.htm

06mazda5_03.jpg

06mazda5_42.jpg

06mazda5_44.jpg

06mazda5_46.jpg

06mazda5_91.jpg

tell me they're not serious with those wheels... it looks like that car lost a bet ;)

Guess that's what they do in that area.

Ugly is right.

Maybe they think it's "Illin nois(e)"?

They are advertising to people that they don't know how to customize a Mazda5 in an even remotely appealing way...I feel bad for the 5...It actually looks terrible with those rims and cheesy audio mods. (notcool)

very ghetto...

Very bad job of mounting the Amp and hiding the wire... bad taste and workmanship all around...

"Pimp My Ride" Ghetto Styles...

(boom04) Hmmm, NO, final answer.

What up with the caps/floaters/Knight Rider KITT/Batmobile style on those wheels?

Funny thing is if they would have just thrown on a set of lowering springs and the wheels in the background of photo #1, The exterior would have been 100x better!

No excuses for the interior though; more is not always better.

Well even look at the "past creations" section. I honestly dont see how they are still in buisness.

They are advertising to people that they don't know how to customize a Mazda5 in an even remotely appealing way...I feel bad for the 5...It actually looks terrible with those rims and cheesy audio mods. (notcool)

.......the audio is anything but "cheesy" DD and Zapco are the s***.

rims........cheesy

Why is it that people love to put tv screens in cars? I mean, this car didn't go overboard with that but MANY cars "pimp" out and put screens on everything to include door panels. WTF? I mean, put some original art or something...make it really stand out with some cool paintings or metalwork.

On this car though, who in the world would pay that much for a car like this? The wheels are Walmart looking and even with the audio stuff, is it really worth that much? Bluebook + stereo equipment can't equal $35k, right?

Back