Best way to soften the suspension?

Why did you buy the car then. Did you not like it when you test drove it. Tell her to stop complaining. My wife thinks the car is really comfortable. She's also used to riding in a tracked out miata for the past 3 years tho.

The best thing you can do in the meantime is get the 17's and put some cheap all seasons on there. Lowering the unspung weight on any vehicle is going to imrove the ride. But a shame and waste of a good speed3

I swear, some people kids.

after my 626 with eibach pro-kit springs and addco rsb my ms3 seems pretty smooth. I do wish that mazda had spent more time tuning the rebound damping, this car feels pretty bouncy on medium to big dips. My winter tires are 16's and the ride gets really cushy with them, but so does the steering response.

Find a different girlfriend.
lawlz! I was thinking the exact same thing when I read his response. Or tell that woman to only speak when spoken to. J/K I in no way endorse sexism.
On topic, have you added and sway/tie bars or motor mounts, because that would explain the oversensitivity to the bumps?

Back