FS:2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege #209 Ti Grey Philadelphia

Status
Not open for further replies.

talontsi97

:
03.5 MSP ti grey-sold
FS:2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege #209 Ti Grey Philadelphia SOLD!!!

Chip M.
Philadelphia
76,xxx miles
$9,500obo

2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege #209/2750 Titanium Grey
I really enjoy driving this car everyday and do not need to sell it. A certain car i have been looking for has come up for sale and i need to sell this quickly so i can act fast. Please pass this onto anyone looking for a car. You will not regret the purchase.
Modifications:
Injen intake, Vibrant 3" inch turbo back exhaust(catless), forge adjustable wastegate(5psi spring), CustomMSP Upgraded sidemount intercooler, billet overflow tank
AWR engine mounts (all 4), Corksport SS brake lines and clutch line, Eibach pro-kit, Tokico blues
Autometer Ultralite Boost, Egt, Air/fuel gauges located above the radio in the dash. Alpine speakers all around.
Stock 17" Racing Hart wheels powdercoated black by boneheadperformance
Car just cracked 76,000 miles. It is a very reliable fun car that handles great and is quick enough for a daily driver. It has never left me stranded or given me any problems.
**Never been raced, dynoed, tracked, or abused.**
Previous owners were females and the car was stock until a little after 60,000 miles. This is my daily driver and strictly that, religiously maintained (new IAC valve, oil every 3k, gm syncromesh in trans, inspections, plugs etc.) The car needs nothing and i don't mind keeping it but I'm looking for something new and the rite car may have just popped up so this needs to go.
I baby this car day in and day out and it shows because it runs great and needs nothing. Everything works as it should.
Interior is in good shape, exterior has a few tiny dents and few small scratches.
I will have to look over some things to make sure I'm not forgetting anything about the car but pretty sure got everything covered.
Please pm or email me with any questions. I can answer whatever is needed and am always around to meet up and show the car. More pics available by request.
mspjuly08fs013.jpg

mspjuly08fs011.jpg

mspjuly08fs010.jpg

mspjuly08fs004.jpg

chipsmazda013.jpg

mspjune2008007.jpg

mspjune2008001.jpg

mspjune2008003-1.jpg

mspjune2008021.jpg

chipsmazda021.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Looks clean and good to go. You shouldn't have a problem getting your price. Good luck with the sale.

Looks clean and good to go. You shouldn't have a problem getting your price. Good luck with the sale.

I hope so. I think it's very fair and someone will be very happy with the car. Like i said earlier i don't need to sell it and would be happy to keep it but I'm looking at buying a car i should of a long time ago.

(rant) :wtf::wtf: Where were you guys when I was looking for this like 4 months ago!!! I got mine bone stock for 9500... this is for you ! (fu) !

bump for a great car and price none-the-less

Just found out that i have to go away for a few days this week. I will be back by the end of the week. Please don't hesitate to email me because i will be able to check it but i wont be able to check on any forums.

I don't want to say what i am buying until it is final. I know i will regret selling this car but sometime you just gotta go with things. Hopefully everything works out in the end.

Thanks again Justin, hope all is well with your msp.

Thanks a lot everyone. I am back and am here to answer any questions so don't hesitate to email me.

The car is now sold. I'm really going to miss it but i am happy wiht the new owner so that helps a little bit. Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back